Anti-aging laser is one of the most preferred treatment. It drastically improves and rejuvenates the skin by treating the signs of aging, making one look many years younger. It is a minimally invasive 100% safe non-surgical treatment. A laser instrument is used to remove the old skin cells so as to reveal newer, healthier and more youthful cells. Our experienced dermatologist has precise control over the depth of treatment preventing any damage to surrounding tissue and upper skin.
- Chemical Peel: With successive sessions of chemical peels, it makes superficial layer of skin peel off. It smoothens the surface of the skin, reduces fine lines & age spots.
- Vampire Face Lift (PRP i.e. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) Here 6 to 10 ml of blood is withdrawn from the patient. It is then centrifuged to separate PRP( contains growth factors ) which is then injected . It stimulates tissue regeneration and smoothens fine lines.
- Botox- Botox is injected into the skin temporarily to prevent muscle movement.
- Dermal fillers– Injection of filler material into the skin to fill the depressions & lines caused by aging.
- Micro-needling Fractional Radiofrequency is a minimally invasive technique for improving the skin texture and helpful in rejuvenating the skin, reducing acne scars, open pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging and dullness. It is a combination of traditional micro-needling technique and the latest radiofrequency technique. The dermatologist controls depth of the penetration of the micro needles with precision, and it continues until the results are achieved. Helps in treating open pores & fine lines .
6. Dermaroller: It assists in stimulating collagen tissue that can smoothen the scar. Usually combined with other options .